dinsdag 2 april 2013

LDRS - Party - Make a Wish


Hii everyone, how are you?
 
Today it's my turn to show you something.
This time I made a little present. I decourated a Kraft bag with the lovely papers from Summer Sorbet.
 
I used the rubber stamp Cutie Pies - Make a Wish.

For the decoration of the card i used a couple of different Cutting Dies from Noor! Design:
 
* Bird cage 6002/0195
* Doily 6003/1004
* Fence 6002/0192
* Grass border 6002/0137
* Flags 6003/0028
* Alphabet 3: 6002/0141
 
Furthermore I used some flowers, charms from a birdcage, lace, jute rope and a clothe pin.


I also decorated the back site of the package.
For the back site i also used the half of the Noor! Design Doily, the orther half part I used on the front site.
 
Behind the doily I put 2 small tags. In the front a label with my name on it :-)
 
In the package I would place a little present or some candy's :-)
 
 
I coloured the image with my Distress Inks.
I used the next colours:

Tattered Rose
Vintage Photo
Gathered Twiggs
Worn Lipstick
Scattered Straw
Wild Honey
Bundled Sage
Peeled Paint
Antique Linen
Pumice Stone
 
I hope I can give you some inspiration with this gift bag.
 
Wish you all a very nice and lovely day.

Hugs, Jenine xXx
 
 

6 opmerkingen:

  1. wauwww Jenine....dat ziet er weer super uit!!!!
    Groetjes Corrie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Dit ziet er schitterend uit. en zo mooi bewerkt. echt super
    groetjes Janie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Incredibly gorgeous.....adore your amazing design work and the darling image, colored to perfection!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wat prachtig gemaakt Jenine.


    Hugs Riet.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Zo mooi!!! Prachtig gemaakt Jenine, supergaaf!

    Groetjes Richtje

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Dat is weer prachtig mooi Jenine.
    Echt schitterend.

    Gr Leny Hempen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting my blog and the lovely comments you left for me!!
Hugs, Jenine xX